Fab Finds Friday: Head Over Heels

Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Friday everyone!  

The month of March is upon us and I couldn't be happier to welcome spring.  What better way to kick off a new month and the spring season than with new heels.  You know you need some standouts to pair with your pastel dresses and skirts.  To make it easier for you I've pulled together some of my faves!  There are a few that I've had my eye on for a while (for example, these gorgeous Peep Toe Shoeties and these Coral Wedges) and some that I've recently discovered (obsessed with these & these.  I tried to limit my selection to shoes under $100 but I couldn't resist sharing these J.Crew  Shimmer Linen Pumps & these Kate Spade Bow Pumps with you.  I mean, how amazing are those?!  I will be watching the J. Crew ones like a hawk to see if they ever go on sale.

Happy shopping ladies!  Let me know if you indulge in any of these. (I'll be super jealous!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs