Fab Finds Friday: $50 & Under Easter Dresses

Friday, April 4, 2014



Hi Friends!

I apologize for the late post tonight.  I had multiple appointments today that I couldn't miss.  Now on to the fun!  One of my absolute favorite holidays is Easter.  First and foremost I love Easter because it's a time to celebrate our Savior who is risen and alive!  What a powerful message that is.  Not only did He die for you and me but He dwells among us.  He is there whenever you need Him.  He will never leave you.  Whew, gives me chills! :)

My second favorite thing about Easter is seeing everyone's beautiful, bright new outfits!  What's even better is getting said outfits for a steal.  That's why I searched high and low for my favorite Easter dresses for $50 & under for all of you.  I especially love this color block dress from Daisy & Dukes and it's only $36.  Now the tough part is deciding which dress to get! 

Oh and I can't forget my third favorite thing about Easter - CANDY!!  I actually gave up candy for Lent so I'm super pumped for Easter to get here so I can cram those sweet tart bunnies in my mouth!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  If you live in Jax come see me at the yard sale at East Pointe Church on Kernan from 8-1 tomorrow.  I'll be selling lots of my clothes!


1 comment :

  1. I am still IN LOVE with the purple dress from J.Crew!! So perfect! Maybe I will need to buy it for next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs