Saturday Sales Roundup!

Saturday, April 12, 2014


Hi Friends!

I apologize for not having any Fab Finds for you yesterday.  I had my surgery to remove the melanoma and everything went well.  I am home resting and recovering but wishing I was outside enjoying this gorgeous Florida weather.  To make my time inside more enjoyable I've been doing some online shopping.  

There are so many sales going on now so I wanted to share some of them with you along with the items I have my eye on.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and snag some great deals!


Up to 50% off sale items PLUS an extra 10% off with code "SALE10"!




Up to 60% off sale items
(sizing runs small like ASOS & H&M)




40% off everything with code "TREAT"




40% off your purchase with code "SWEET"
PLUS, earn $25 in Gap Cash for every $50 you spend!



















$50 full price dresses, no code needed




















































No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs