Fab Finds Friday: Necklaces & Scarves!

Friday, April 18, 2014




Happy Good Friday everyone!

It is certainly a Good Friday, isn't it?  I am so thankful that Christ died on the cross for me!  He did that for you too and loves you so much.  I want to make sure you know that.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about having a relationship with Him.  I'm certainly no expert but I know His love is real and would love for you to experience Him. It's important for me to acknowledge the importance of this day before getting into the fab finds. :)

I'm sure by now you know that I love accessories, particularly the ones that go around my neck.  I am not ashamed to wear scarves all year round and I think a statement necklace can make an outfit.   That's why I was so excited when I found these monogram infinity scarves for only $9.99 so I ordered two!  I was also beside myself when I saw that Forever 21 now has this mint floral necklace just like mine but for 3 times cheaper.  All of these necklaces would be perfect for Easter!

Spice up your spring wardrobe with some of these pieces.  You really can't beat the prices!  

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your family & friends.  
HE IS RISEN!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs