Fab Finds Friday: Outfits Under $100 for the Fam!

Friday, March 21, 2014



Happy Friday!

I don't know about you but I get warm fuzzies when my family's outfits coordinate.  I'm a dork, I know!  It's just fun for me to pull together different pieces that "go" together to make one look.  I loved styling our Christmas card pictures and I think we might need a spring family shoot soon.  I just love navy & yellow together for spring; they're versatile colors for the whole family.  The best part is each of these sets is $100 or less. Obviously the kiddos have more options since their pieces are cheaper. 

Thanks for reading today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!








Shirt || Shorts || Fedora || Shoes ||





1 comment :

  1. This is nice! I want to buy Designer Shoes for my husband. Can you please show some ideas which would look better? As fashion trend used to get change everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs