Fab Finds Friday: Short & Sweet

Friday, March 28, 2014





Happy Friday friends!

I don't know about you but I love shorts.  Always have, always will.  Maybe it's because I'm a Florida girl but shorts are definitely my spring & summer staples (let's be honest we can wear shorts all year here).  I typically pair my shorts with "sweet" ballet flats or sandals and this year I'm looking forward to jumping into the trend of d'Orsay flats.  You may also see them called two-piece flats.  Whatever they are I love them (especially these glittered beauties at only $29.95 and these perforated cuties for $24.99).   I pulled together my favorite shorts and d'Orsay flats for you above.

Don't forget the J. Crew spring sale is still going on!  Use code "HEYSPRING" for 25% off your purchase.  Also, Loft Friends & Family event is happening now!  Use code "FRIENDS2" for 40% off everything.  Happy shopping!



1 comment :

  1. Shorts are 100% my favorite piece for Spring/Summer! And J.Crew's are by far my favorite!! Love all the pieces!! I bought Charli a pair of the d'Orsay flats from old navy a few weeks ago and they are silver glitter toes and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! haha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs