'Tis The Season For Weddings...

Sunday, March 30, 2014


My Dress, J. Crew Factory (available in 3 colors & on sale!) || My Shoes, Forever 21 (not available online, similar, love these in turquoise) || My bag, GiGi New York || My earrings, old from Park City (similar, love these) || Pearl Necklace, Jane || Turquoise Necklace, Derng (old, similar on sale, love this also on sale) || Nail Polish, Essie "Bikini So Teeny"
Katie's Dress, Modern Ego || Katie's Wedges, Sole Society (on sale!) || Katie's bag, GiGi New York




Hi friends! 

I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  I wanted to type up a quick post to share mine & my sister's outfits that we wore to our friends' wedding last night.  Everyone on Instagram loved them so I thought I should share the links.  I was immediately drawn to this dress when I walked into J.Crew Factory last weekend, I knew I had to have it.  I love how it pairs with turquoise and the best part about this dress is it's washing machine and dryer friendly!  Plus it comes in coral & a gorgeous sky blue and is on sale online right now.  (Also, thanks to Andrea & Devin at Spray N Glo for our fabulous tans!)

We had such a great time at the wedding and wish Mike & Devon years of love and happiness!  Sorry I didn't take many pics but here's what I have.  Happy Sunday!











1 comment :

  1. You both looked gorgeous! I loved that dress when I saw it at the Crew, but passed it up since I'm preggo :( haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs