Monday Mix Up: Green

Monday, March 17, 2014


Top, Express || Skirt, Oasap || Heels, Nine West ||
Necklace & Earrings, Jane || Bangles, Bourbon & Boweties ||
Watch, My husband's Invicta (on sale!)


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Are you wearing your green today?  I am!  Regan and I thought it was only appropriate to make our theme "green" today.  My favorite shade of green is the turquoise-minty green color of my shirt from Express.  I really love these Portofino shirts because they're so versatile and come in many different colors and patterns.  They're perfect for work with dress pants or a pencil skirt or the weekend with jeans and flip flops.  I have a couple now and need more!

I have been eyeing these black & white striped skirts for a while (I have a mild obsession with striped).  However, I always felt like the ones I found were extremely overpriced.  That's when I stumbled upon oasap.com and found this one for $18!  Crazy!  And you know what's even crazier?  Now it's $15!  You lucky leprechauns!  It also comes in blue, green, & pink.  I love how stretchy this skirt is.  The size is one size fits all and I think it will fit anywhere from size 0 to maybe 8 or 10.  (Disclaimer: I'm a size 4 and it fits with room to stretch.  However, I have a booty so it doesn't flare out like a tulip skirt on me like it does on the models.  Also, don't tug down on the skirt or you may risk popping the seam - I learned the hard way. Good thing I can sew!)  

I hope you enjoy your Monday celebrating St. Patty's Day!  Graham and I are heading to my office today for a festive lunch.  Our afternoon is less exciting - I'm finally going to the dermatologist and getting a skin cancer screen.  Praying everything is ok with my multiple spots!  Now is a good time to get checked before the sunshine and summertime.  Please join me and schedule your appointment.

As always, thanks for stopping by!









Bloggers, link up with us!  Share your green pieces or anything, we're not picky.  We just ask that you follow The Heathered Life & The Hollinsworth House on GFC or Bloglovin' and link back to our sites on your post.  Our theme next week is TODDLER MUST-HAVES!  Make sure to stop by and check out some new blogs and make friends.











Linking up with Laura and Erin on Tuesday for the Trend Spin Linkup!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs