Monday Mix Up: Stripes!

Monday, March 31, 2014



Dress, Old Navy || Jacket, American Eagle (old, similarlove this, and this!) || Booties, Old Navy (LOVE these) || Necklace, Derng (splurgesave) || Bar Necklace, James Michelle (similar) || Earrings, Old (similar, love these) || Watch, Michael Kors || Bangles, Bourbon & Boweties || Bag, Louis Vuitton || Nails, Essie "Bikini So Teeny" 


Hi friends!

It's that time of the week again, Monday.  Blah.  Good news, that means it's time for the Monday Mix Up!  Today we're talking about stripes.  I have a slight obsession with stripes and this new dress only adds to my obsession.  I actually love it so much I bought it in two colors.  With the low price I couldn't resist!  I think it pairs well with a jean jacket and booties or alone with nude wedges.  This is definitely a piece to add to your wardrobe.  (Warning: It will be on heavy rotation in my Instagram feed!)  I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed week.

P.S.- Don't my parents' azaleas make a perfect backdrop?  I love them!



 My "brother" Dusty wanted to make his first appearance on The Heathered Life. :)




Bloggers, link up with us!  Share your favorite stripes outfit or anything, we're not picky.  We just ask that you follow The Heathered Life & The Hollinsworth House on GFC or Bloglovin' and link back to our sites on your post.  Our theme next week is HAIR!  Make sure to stop by and check out some new blogs and make friends!







3 comments :

  1. I 100% bought this dress too! haha!! Love it!! Did you get the pink one too? I saw one that looked navy that I was going to buy but then it kind of looked black, so I asked and they said black so I went with the aqua! haha! Style twins! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower!! Found you through Traci - so excited to follow along!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! https://unspeakableofficial.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs