Fab Finds: Radiant Orchid

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Thursday friends, the weekend is almost upon us!

Typically I would post my Fab Finds on Friday but since Graham's birthday is tomorrow (yippee!) I'm sharing them with you today.

I don't know about you but I'm ready for spring which is why I'm especially loving Pantone's Color of the Year.  Radiant orchid is a gorgeous cross between pink and purple that pairs well with so many other colors and patterns - black & white, chambray, leopard, I could go on and on!  

I spent some time pulling together my favorite pieces for you. Perhaps you could include one or more in your Valentine's Day outfit this year. Also, Sephora will be coming out with their Pantone line soon.  You can sign up to be notified when the products are available here.

Let me know what you think!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs