Fab Finds Friday: Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Her

Friday, January 31, 2014

TGIF friends! 

Can you believe it's almost February?  Valentine's Day is right around the corner so I thought our gentlemen would appreciate this gift guide. (Don't worry guys, I'll do one for you next week with Josh's help.) 

Before we get into the details, I have a very important tip for the men. Do NOT, I repeat do NOT, buy clothes for her unless she gives you the exact SKU number, URL code, description and size. Trust me on this one.  Your best bet is one of these:

I have been drooling over these gorgeous flats since I saw them a few weeks ago. I promise if you buy her these she will be very happy.

This perfume smells amazing. It's my top pick for fragrance. 

Gentlemen, she needs a gold Michael Kors watch. Yes, it's a necessity!

I love Gigi New York.  My sister bought me a blue clutch for Christmas and I can't wait to get more.  This beautiful magenta color will make her smile for sure.

5 - Wine of the Month
The gift that keeps giving all year!  This one would be a win-win for both of you.

6 - Birchbox
This is also a gift that keeps giving!  She will receive a package each month with fabulous health & beauty products. Every girl I know who has birchbox loves it!

7 - David Yurman Albion Ring
Do I really need to say anything? Stunning!

8 - Alex & Ani Bracelets
I love this anchor set from Bloomingdale's. You can't go wrong with Alex & Ani!

9 - Flower of the Month
I love having fresh flowers in my house. If your lady-friend is the same way, get her this!

10 - Spa Day
Oh how I would love a spa day! Take my hint and buy her a gift card from Spa Finder that she can use at participating spas.

11 - Kendra Scott Earrings
If she loves earrings, she needs Kendra Scott's! Again, it's a necessity.

Well fellas I hope this list helps!

Ladies, feel free to share with your men or buy some for yourself. You deserve it!

As always, thanks for reading!

With love & gratitude,
Heather

1 comment :

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs