Fab Finds Friday: Current Craves

Friday, January 17, 2014

Fashion Finds Friday: Current Craves


Welcome back friends! Today I wanted to share with you some fashion & beauty finds that I'm craving. Some of these I've recently purchased and some I'm dreaming about. Can we just talk about these black Gap legging jeans for a minute? They are AHH-MAZING! They're made of ponte material so they hold their shape and are oh-so-flattering.
Use the link above to get them ON SALE!

I am also really loving the combination of lace and fur for early spring. This Asos dress is adorable and also ON SALE!

Lastly, every girl needs a gold glitter belt and this one by Guess fits the bill.

Which of these beauties will you be shopping for this weekend?

With love & gratitude,
Heather

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I read each & every one!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs